lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank you

I just wanted to send a thank you out to the ladies at the Gleason Methodist Church. They gave me a wonderful baby tea on Sunday, even though I was not able to be there. Thank you also to my mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and niece for filling in for me.
Friday night (1-18) the doctor had me come to the hospital because my blood pressure just wouldn't cooperate. By the time we got all the way to Memphis, it had come down some. They ran all the tests, and I was fine. Thank goodness. They sent me home but said that I couldn't do anything or go anywhere. So, pretty much I was on house arrest until my doctor's appointment this past Monday the 21st. Dr. Tinker said that everything looked good, and that at this stage of the game, my bp was going to be up. He doesn't want to see me again until I go in Thursday the 31st to be induced.
I can't believe that in 7 days I am going to be a mom. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Karie said...

yeah sarah!!!! i am so excited for brody to get here!!! I know you and Bryan are so, so, so excited!!! glad your lab work turned out good at the hospital. I had a feeling that it would be o.k. but it is always better to be safe during your pregnancy!

erin said...

Best of luck to you! I can't wait to see pics when your new arrival comes! Best of luck! Dr. Tinker is the best and I was so sad to move away from him!