lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

McKenzie Baby Tea










This weekend was jam packed with wonderful events. My mom, aunts and cousins came up for our baby tea at the McKenzie Church of Christ. They came up Saturday and stayed through Sunday. We played games and had a great time. We haven't gotten together like that in a long time.
Sunday, the McKenzie Church of Christ gave us a wonderful shower. Bryan and I are so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful church. The pictures above are from this wonderful weekend.
If my doctor induces the 39th week, we only have 2 1/2 weeks left until Brody is here. I can't believe it.

1 comment:

Karie said...

it looks like ya'll had a great time, sarah! i'm so glad that so much of your family was able to be there with you too! you are looking great!!! it is so hard to believe that brody will be here in just a few weeks!!!

e-mail me after your next appt and let me know if anything is going on. we are planning to induce at 39 weeks too, so just 4 weeks until hudson will be here!!! that is very hard for me to believe too!!!