lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nursery in Progress




Hello Everyone,

Here is the nursery in progress. We are almost finished. My mom painted the nursery, and the granddads and Bryan put the crib together. Ms. Val and Jen and Kenady came over also and helped out.
We are at T minus 29 days and counting. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and I will hopefully be able to nail down a date from my doctor. Thanks for all of your prayers.

3 comments:

Max's Family said...

Very pretty nursery! I know you must be getting so excited!

Karie said...

looks great sarah! i bet you are excited to see it coming together!! I know you loved having your mom there to help you!

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great!! Where is Snoopy? I can't wait for the little man to arrive!