lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nashville Trip and First Sunday at Church






Hello everyone. I have not posted this much ever. Crazy. This past week Brody and I joined Bryan in Nashville where he was attending a conference. It was so good to get away, and it was really great to spend that time with Bryan. Brody was of awesome during the whole trip. We went to Jen Jen's house (Bryan's sister), and went to the mall.
This Sunday was our first Sunday to go to church. I didn't even attempt Sunday school. :)
We are going to my mom and dad's this week, because Bryan's team made it to the state championship. They are so excited, and I am really proud of them.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Brody is such a cutie! Congrats to both of you. Hope to see him sometime (and you two as well):)