lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wonderful Parents



(Ok. So this isn't the most recent picture. :) )

Proverbs says that "Parents are the pride of their children." Well, I can honestly say that my parents make me proud. I have been blessed with the most wonderful set of parents a girl could have asked for. I am awed by the fact that God chose these two wonderful people to be my parents.

I have a special prayer request from all who are reading this. My daddy goes in tomorrow for a heart stent. This is a pretty easy procedure most of the time. His is going to be done in the back of his heart at a branch off one of his vessels. He had quadruple bypass two years ago, and all but one of those are now clogged. He along with my mom are such amazing people for God. Please pray for the doctors and staff that they will be careful with daddy. And pray for peace with my mom. For anyone that knows them, they are riots and amazing to be around. There is never a dull moment. One of my dad's favorite passages of scripture is Psalm 30, which he calls the "Let's Dance" verse. "You turned my wailing into dancing...."

Thank you so much for your prayers.

No comments: