lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Message

Ok, so maybe I am getting older, or I am just getting more sentimental. I just wanted to express just how thankful I am this Thanksgiving. It overwhelms me to know exactly how God blesses me everyday. He has blessed me with a wonderful husband for whom I will be eternally grateful. I never knew that I would be this blessed. I am thankful for my family that means so much to me. For those that know me, you all know how close I am to my Mama and Daddy. I have said before that I don't know why God blessed me with them, but I sure am glad He did.





Not only has he blessed me with such wonderful parents, but He has blessed me with great in-laws.




He also blessed me with two sister-in-laws, a brother-in-law, and a precious neice and nephew. In Sunday School this past Sunday someone asked if you had brothers or sisters. Well, being an only child, I didn't raise my hand. But, my youngest sister-in-law looked at me and said, "yes you do. you have two sisters." I don't think that she will know how much that meant to me.
I have also been blessed with wonderful cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents. I only have a picture of my cousins. Sorry. Bryan's family has been wonderful to me ever since we got married. I could go on and on about the countless blessings that my family and friends have been to me, but I have probably bored you enough. I do have wonderful friends. (Sorry, don't have a picture I can upload quickly). I pray that each of you finds time to reflect on what your family and friends mean to you this holiday season. I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with warm yummy goodness.

No comments: