lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I hope that you all had a great Father's Day. We had a great weekend. It all started on Saturday night with a little trip to K&N in Martin for some frosted mug root beer. Brody was stylin in his baseball gear.

We went to church and then to my in-laws for some wonderful steak and chicken. I realized at the end of the night that I forgot to take any of Bryan and his dad on Father's day. Here is a picture of Mr. Ken and Brody from when Brody was born.

The following are of Bryan and Brody and my dad.



While we were at Mr. Ken and Ms. Val's, Brody got in the pool for the first time. He didn't really know what to think of it at first, but once he was in his floaty, he loved it.

No comments: