lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of you moms out there had a wonderful mothers day. Sorry I am a little late in posting. I am so blessed to have wonderful examples of mothers in my life. My mama has always been a great strength and support to me. I am also grateful to have a great, caring mother-in-law. I had a great first mother's day. My mom and dad came up for the weekend. Bryan got me the sweetest card from him, and he also picked out one from Brody. They gave me a Lowes gift card. That is mine and Bryan's favorite store. We went to church that morning, and mom was able to see Brody in Sunday school. He loves Sunday school, until he is ready to eat. Fortunately the kids snack time are just about the same time Brody likes to eat. Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day.

Mama and me with Brody

Bryan with his mom, Ms. Val, his sisters Kara and Jen, Brody and Kenady and Baker

Baker eating at Jen's graduation reception. He loves strawberries.

Here are a few random shots of Brody:
"Step away from the bottle and no one gets hurt"

Reading his first novel:

He really gets into eating his cereal:


This is Brody's favorite toy. "Ah, I love my duck."

No comments: