lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Time is Here




Ok. So, most everyone knows that I am a huge fan of the fall. But, I also love Christmas, and this year I have really gotten into it. I think it is because I haven't seen my decorations for the past two years. That could be one reason. It is still a little odd to me that this time next year I will have a 10 month old running well crawling around.
The latest with Brody is that Dr. Tinker plans on inducing at 39 weeks. Because I am two hours from the hospital, he does not want to take any chances. That is all fine by me, so the last week in January we will be having a baby boy. I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow. Only one more appointment before he starts seeing me every week. It is going to fly by.

1 comment:

erin said...

Are you seeing Cory Tinker? If so, that was my doctor and he was the best!!!
Can I get your address so I can mail your gift? Just email it to me!