lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Just an Update

Hello Everyone,

This is really nothing important. I just wanted to update on how things are going in the Sanders Family. We have been pretty busy the last month. Bryan started school last week, and he absolutely loves teaching at Bradford. He says that this is going to be a great year. I have just been looking for jobs, and I had an interview last week.
The baby is growing and just doing wonderful. I had an appointment last week, and the heartbeat was a good strong 145 beats. We find out next month what we are having. I can't wait.
My parents and my in-laws have been busy helping us. I don't think that I could thank them all enough. My parents have been working at our house in Southaven. It is on the market, so if you know anyone who wants a great house, please let me know. My in-laws have been painting and cleaning up our house in McKenzie, so that we can move in. We move in this Saturday. I can't wait. I will post pictures when things get finished.
I guess that is it. Have a great week.

No comments: