lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Astronomical Grace of God

Tonight I watched one of the most amazing dvds. It was from Louie Giglio's Indescribable tour. He spoke about how great our God is, and how great the galaxy and solar system is. He compared us to a tiny speck in the greatness in which we live. It really put everything into perspective. If God can make the Heavens and the Earth, what can't He do for me. Our God knows every star by name. One researcher said that in order for us to count the stars in our Milky Way Galaxy, it would take over 2,000 years to count all them at a rate of 1 per second. That is huge, and God cares for you and me. The following image is from the Whirlpool Galaxy. It is 31 million miles from Earth, and it is the most prominent because it is at an exact angle to the earth, so that we can see it straight on.

The next image is of the center of the Whirlpool Galaxy called the x-factor.

To me that is the amazing Grace of my God. Even in the galaxies, He is showing us His Amazing Grace from another galaxy. If He can do this, what can't He do for me.

No comments: