lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006


I hope that everyone had a lot of wonderful Christmas fun this season. I love Christmas. All of the wonderful yummy goodness, but more important is the time we get to spend with our families. Family time really hit home this year. The day after Christmas my dad suffered from a very mild heart attack. Prayerfully and Thankfully he is doing ok. They fixed the problem yesterday and with a little med change prayerfully this will work this time. Families are so precious and nothing to be taken for granted. I thank God for all of the family that He has given me. I one blessed girl. The picture to the left is from Christmas Eve. Following are some more pictures of this Christmas.
















Avery and Aidan loved their Christmas. It is so much fun to see them opening their presents.















My Mom and Dad took us to the Peabody for Christmas Eve. It was so much fun spending time with the ducks. :)























We then went to Gleason for some more Christmas fun. The picture to the left is of Bryan, me, his sisters, brother in law, neice, nephew and cousins. The picture to the right is after a long day of Christmas day fun.












Kenady and Baker had a great time with their presents. I love seeing the joy on kids faces at Christmas.

No comments: