lillipie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Starting Over

Hello All. Well, I tried to have a blog once before, but I am terrible at keeping up with stuff like this. I am going to try and do better this time. I hope this site will be good to keep up with friends and family.
Nothing much is happening in the Sanders Family. Summer is winding down, so that means that school will be starting soon. But, not before a trip to the beach. :) I will try and post pictures. I'm not that computer savy.
The first year of being back in DeSoto County was great. Bryan had a great year teaching and coaching. He has found his calling. I also had a great year as a behavior tech/spec. I love working with those wonderful little kids. This summer Bryan taught ESY (extended school year). He really liked it. He was able to work with whole different special needs population. I worked with ESY too. I also helped a friend of mine start an enrichment program for special needs kids. This was a true blessing. I am really going to miss these kids when the summer is over. I have also been tutoring. I know I am a glutton for punishment.

School starts back for us August 8, and it starts back for the kids August 14. We are going to first enjoy a wonderful week on the beach with Bryan's family. Thanks Mr. Ken and Ms. Val. They are treating the family to a week in Gulf Shores. Our neice is really looking forward to it.

Well, I will try and post somemore later. I hope that I can figure out how to post pictures. :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

I am so excited to read about you and Bryan. I hope we can hang out soon.
I have a blog too. I was great at keeping up with it but not lately.
Have a great week! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for a new post FOREVER... Since I never get to talk to my best friend -- I was at least hoping to be able to read about you. -Carol

Anonymous said...

That Carol, always such a whiner. Ha! At least we're not the only ones who never get to talk to you guys. Looks like you needed Carol at the beach to take your pictures.
(Kinda shadowy:)!) Olivia and I were just checking out your page. How cool. We've gotta get one. She wants to meet Rudy!!
Love you!! Tara & Olivia Snow